Thursday, August 26, 2010

MUSIC!!!!

I've got a ridiculously huge, goofy grin on my face right now, and it's because music is so freaking powerful. I just created a crazy awesome playlist, especially if you're doing something boring at work, cleaning your house, or maybe going to the gym. If you're doing one of those things, this is the playlist you need:

1. Paper Airplanes - M.I.A.
2. Battlefield - Jordin Sparks
3. Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z
4. My Chick Bad - Ludacris (okay so this one is pretty dirty, but listen to it while workin' it on the elliptical and you'll get it)
5. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
6. Hey Ya - Outkast
7. Forever - Chris Brown
8. Amazing - Kanye West
9. Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
10. Weapon of Choice - Fatboy Slim
10. That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings

Typically hip hop isn't my thing, but today it's really hitting the spot.

(Seriously...listen to these songs. They'll turn your day around.)


No comments:

Post a Comment