Friday, October 8, 2010

A little something

Life has been wonderful lately. I went to Portland last weekend and felt so at home. I got to spend lots of chill Portlandy time with Jess and Karli, and be with Peter and Lisa on the day of their wedding, which was one of the most beautiful, memorable evenings I have been a part of.

Also, I feel pretty. That's nice.

Also, I've got lots of fun things planned for this weekend, including happy hour with Neesha, a sleepover with Eva, a tea party with some of the women from my small group, henna-ing my hair with Noree, and making lots of pies on Sunday with my entire small group. Basically, it's going to be a good couple of days.

Also, like 5 different people have told me I'm "glowing." I love hearing that because I feel so light, so joyful, and I want people to know it. I'm not a victim. I'm not defeated. I'm exuberant.

Hell yes.

3 comments:

  1. I've had so many people (actually just two, but that's still a lot) come up to me and say, "Delynn looked so beautiful and sexy at Lisa and Peter's wedding."

    Just thought you should know people think you are beautiful and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you looked so beautiful and sexy at Lisa's wedding so make that three Jess ;)

    But seriously you are glowing. It's stunning.

    The weekend you spent with us here felt like home for me too :) Your presence is warm and peaceful. I love you so very much.

    ReplyDelete