Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our apartment


Okay. I love our apartment. Really love it. Want to see it? Here it is (minus the rooms that were too messy to be photographed):


(living room)
















(dining room)
























(bedroom)

Ta da! Yep, it's wonderful. Also, I have no idea how to place the photos where I want them on blogspot...oh well.
See those two awesome bright-colored canvases sitting on top of my dresser? I found that fabric at this fabric shop in Spokane called The Top Stitch, stretched it over some canvases I already had, and voila! Wall decor. The Top Stitch does sewing classes every month too and I think I just might sign up for a beginning one. I'd like to be able to make my own stuff, and it seems like they cater to the young, hip crowd, so they may be able to teach me how to make things I actually want to keep. I am excited.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! It's beautiful. I need to come visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see it. i want to be there right now. oh Fall in spokane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your apartment. were you aware that i am an avid follower of your blog? and, can you e-mail me you address?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kacie! I was not aware that you read my blog, but I'm so glad! What's your e-mail?

    ReplyDelete